Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wizard of Oz Photo Shoot


One of our assessments last term was a 'Wizard of Oz' shoot which was a lot of fun to work on.


Our group all agreed on 'steampunk' Oz which I just loved as I adore a few books that falls under the steampunk category.

I got assigned the lion and used my best friend as my model (was supposed to be my sister who dropped out last minute). However my lion does not contain anything that can possible relate to steampunk unlike the other models. Originally I had this orangey fur coat that matched my friend's hair but everyone was leaning towards this coat as well as the mitts.

Needless to say, one of the team members did a fabulous job of snapping and editing these photos. Flawless!

Rawr.



Cheers guys,
-
Annie, oxo

Disclaimer: All photos taken and are a property of  'Kisses from a siren'  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean