Saturday, August 9, 2014

Kmart Face Mask: Manuka Honey review









"A rejuvenating face mask containing natural Manuka Honey to hydrate & nourish the skin".

Kmart are improving their products impressively & this new beauty line is just great for those on a budget!


Starting off with this little 20ML sachet which only cost $3.00, you really do get more than what you paid for. 

I found that I could easily get 4-5 applications out of one packet which was rather surprising, considering that a huge blast of air came out of it once I opened it. 

The texture felt like a creamy moisturizer and applied thinly across my skin with no hassle. 
In fact, I found that this product could easily be a dupe for the Body Shop moisturizing sink in mask which can be costly for a tub. 

Direction: 
Cleanse your skin & pat dry. Apply the mask evenly across your skin, avoiding eyes & mouth area (don't eat it!). Leave it on for over 10-15 minutes before rinsing off. 



Results: 
I found that it was definitely moisturizing, however I prefer my body shop version as it keep the skin feeling hydrated where the kmart one just sort of disappears once you rinse it off but not let that put you off. I saw that my dry patches weren't as obvious as it was before so it does help with hydration, just not as intense as I would like it to be. 

Overall, I give this product a 3 & 1/2 stars out of five. 
The cost & amount you get for $3.00 is just awesome and the product is much more convenient for travelling. 


Oxo, Annie























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean