Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hi guys, so this was a redo look on Joker from Arkham City video game and is quite easy to achieve if you ever feel like dressing up as one of Gotham bad *** lunatic. 



Here's a trailer for Batman: Arkham City

Products used:
  • Liquid Latex (Mehron) 
  • Snazaroo white face paint (water based)
  • Baby Powder
  • Urban Decay 'Haught' + 'Loaded' (brows)
  • Coastal Scent 84 palette (light green for ooze + silver to fill holes)
  • Ben Nye 'Black' pressed shadow
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick 'Alarm' 
  • Rimmel London auto eyeliner pencil 'White'
  • clear lip gloss 
Now unfortunately if you have soft plumpy skin like mine, you're going to need over 4 layers of latex if you want the effect that I had. For me, it took seven layers before I was finally pleased with the results. 
Warning, this is going to hurt when you remove it. 

Joker promo/poster picture



You can really see the effect of the latex around my nose on the left bottom as my face is relaxing and on the right, full effect around the eyes, mouth & forehead. Look at those beauties!

























Fun fact: After peeling all the latex off, I had wrinkle lines imprinted everywhere on my face as if I had aged overnight. Suddenly 60, anyone? 

Signing off with a grin, 
Annie, oxo














Disclaimer: I do not own the character, video, photo and name in this article. Character, video, photo and name belong to DC Comics and Warners Brothers. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean